Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The First and the Last

Well, the title sort of sums everything up. This will be my first post on my mission blog as well as my last because in a few hours I will be set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

As I have prepared for this for the last few months and even before that I have been so grateful to my friends and my family for their support and help along the way. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to live among and be blessed to know! So..Thank You!

Although many won't see this blog, I wanted to take a moment and thank my parents. My dad has always been there for me and has always encouraged me and taught me that I could do whatever I put my mind to. I am truly grateful for the relationship that I have with him. I am also so grateful for Nicole! She has given me so much advice that I cherish, and has done so much in helping me get prepared to leave on this mission! I love them both so much, and couldn't ask for a better family to belong to.

I know that this gospel can bring happiness to all those who will accept it. I know this is the true church and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Jesus Christ is our Savior, and He paid for our sins so that we might live again with Him and our Heavenly Father. I am so excited to serve Him for a year and a half, and I can't wait to go serve and teach the people of Taiwan!

The following are my email and addresses as far as I know so far.

Email:   tasha.fernley@myldsmail.net

MTC Address:   

Sister Tasha Jacqulynn Fernley
OCT24  TAIW-TCG
2007 N 900 E Unit  95
Provo UT 84602

Taiwan Mission Home:

Sister Tasha Jacqulynn Fernley
Taiwan Taichung Mission
#498-11, Wu Chuan Road
.Taichung 404-46
Taiwan

I love you all and I would love to hear from all of you as well!
Till we meet again!

Sister Fernley 

No comments:

Post a Comment