Sunday, May 18, 2014

Skype Call for Mother's Day

We got to Skype with Sister Fernley last Sunday night, and it was so fun to see her and hear her voice. She sounds incredibly happy and upbeat…and tired. :) Here's the quick message she wrote after our chat:



So I just talked to you, and I don't really know what else to say. Honestly this week not much happened. We taught Huang Jiemei last night and she is incredible! She is reading the scriptures and we are trying to get them to pray as a family now.
Other than that we are just trying to find new investigators and trying to stay happy. It's hard, but we know that God is on our side and all we can do is our best.
I went on exchanges to Tainan again this last week. I love Tainan! It was fun to be in an area with more city and people to talk to for a little bit. Someday I hope that becomes my area, but I will go where God wants me to go.
 
Tell Jemma I love her with all my heart! I loved talking to her and I'm so glad she loves Pre-school. She is getting so big! I can't believe it.
 
That's about all I can think of. I love being a missionary! I love Taiwan. I love that I get to learn Chinese. I love my companions. I love Nantou, and I love Qishan. It will be interesting where the Lord sends me next or if He keeps me here, but until then we will keep working our hardest and looking for the miracles just around the corner. I know there are people out here to teach, we just need to find them.
 
With all my love,
 
Sister Fernley

No comments:

Post a Comment